Pan Feeding System
The pan feeding system is composed of a hopper, a conveyor tube, an auger, several pan feeders, a suspension lifting device, a driving motor, and a feed sensor, etc. parts. The main function of the system is conveying the feed from the hopper to each pan feeder for chickens. The automatic operation of the system is realized by the feeding level sensor to control the work or stop of the motor.
FAMtech has been supplying the automatic chicken feeding system for more than 20 years. The automatic control box is equipped with a feed sensor at the inlet which greatly improves the conveying accuracy. The whole feeding pan system is automatic and runs smoothly. Each feed pan is filled efficiently to make sure the chicken gets food instantly.
Features of FAMtech pan feeders for poultry
- highly automated can save labor and cost.
- PP(Polypropylene) material, firm and durable, corrosion resistance, long service life.
- The V-shaped feed pan can decrease the surplus of feed to ensure the freshness of food.
- The edge of the feed pan is slanted towards the middle to avoid spilled feed causing waste.
- Adjustable of feeding height to satisfy the needs of different stages of the chicken growth.
- A smooth inward sloping outer edge prevents crop damage and provides comfort eating for chicken.
Component of poultry pan feeding system
|Motor||Taiwan brand |
Protection class: IP55
Rate voltage: 380v/220v/110v three phase/single phase frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
|Sensor||Imported from Germany or made in China|
|Spiral conveyor||Diameter: 36mm |
Imported from South Africa
High carbon manganese steel
|Vice hopper||Size: 60 60/80 80 |
Material: hot-dip galvanized sheet
|Feeder||Diameter: 330mm |
Feeding quantity: 40-50 chickens per pan
|Pulley||Material: cast iron |
|Winch||Material: cast iron |
|Steel wire rope||Diameter of rope: 5mm, 3mm, 1.5mm|
|Delivery pipe||Feed pipe: 3/4 holes per 3m |
Material: galvanized sheet with coating 275g/m2
|Control box||Control pan feeding system|
Details of the automatic pan feeding system
pan feeding system project
pan feeding system installation