H Type Chicken Cage
Product: H type layer cage, H type broiler cage
Tiers: 3-8 or more upon request
Material: Hot galvanized
Application: Medium to large scale chicken farms
Lifespan: Last 20-30 years
Sales volume: Customers cover 80+ countries
Certificate: ISO9001, CE, SGS, SONCAPGet a Quote
Product OverviewThe H type chicken cage is a battery cage more and more used in the modern poultry farm industry. It is mostly used in closed chicken houses since its featured merits are the ultimate utilization of space. Compared with A type chicken cage, H type chicken cage is more suitable for large-scale chicken houses such as the layer cage system holding 25000 or more laying hens.
Advantages of FamTECH H type chicken cage
- An enormous amount of chickens can be raised while only 1-2 worker is needed.
- Extremely saving floor space and increasing the density of breeding.
- Intensive chicken breeding, Intelligent environmental control.
- High accuracy of processing, assembling, the installation makes sure the stable operation.
- Intelligent equipment operation monitoring.
H type layer chicken cage
The H type layer chicken cage is designed for laying hens from 18-20 weeks to about 72 weeks. The H type layer chicken cage is a fully automatic system including the automatic drinking system, automatic feeding system, automatic manure cleaning system, and intelligent environmental control system.
Advantages of H Type layer chicken cage
- The cage is corrosion-resistant since the use of the hot-dipped galvanized process and advanced drawing process for the net wire.
- The service life is at least 20 years because of the strong structure and first-class material.
- Better ventilation and lighting due to the enlarged distance between the upper and lower layers of cage nets.
- Maximize egg production rate and minimize the broken rate of eggs.
- Egg-eating can be avoided by the use of the baffle in front of the egg tray frame.
- Easy observing and catching of chickens thanks to the design of the largely open sliding door.
- Two types of H type layer chicken cages are offered and the size of the cage can be customized.
Specification of H type layer chicken cage
|Small Stacked||H3L120||3||450*500*410||1800*1000*2200||120||5||450||4 doors/side|
|Small Stacked||H4L160||4||450*500*410||1800*1000*2800||160||5||450||4 doors/side|
|New Stacked||H3L144||3||450*600*410||1800*1200*2140||144||6||494||4 doors/side|
|New Stacked||H4L192||4||450*600*410||1800*1200*2790||192||6||494||4 doors/side|
|New Stacked||H5L240||5||450*600*410||1800*1200*3440||240||6||494||4 doors/side|
|New Stacked||H6L288||6||450*600*410||1800*1200*4090||288||6||494||4 doors/side|
|Advanced European||H3L54||3||650*625*500||650*1250*2200||54||9||451.38||1 door/side|
|Advanced European||H4L72||4||650*625*500||650*1250*2850||72||9||451.38||1 door/side|
|Advanced European||H5L90||5||650*625*500||650*1250*3500||90||9||451.38||1 door/side|
|Advanced European||H6L108(3+3)||6||650*625*500||650*1250*4150||108||9||451.38||1 door/side|
|Advanced European||H8L144(4+4)||8||650*625*500||650*1250*6200||144||9||451.38||1 door/side|
H type broiler cage
The h type broiler cage has a simple structure in which the sets of cages are vertically stacked deck by deck. The obvious difference between broiler cage and layer cage is that there is no tilt at the bottom net. Another difference is the drinking line for broilers is equipped with small cups for the consideration of the early stage of chicks. The h type broiler cage provides chickens with a comfortable bottom net and manure collecting under each tier. All these features make sure the healthy growth of chickens and help chickens get more weight. The raising result is uniform thanks to the standard breeding.
Advantages of H Type broiler cage
- A spring-loaded front cage door or a fully opening front cage door can be chosen.
- A movable apron and net can adjust feeding height that will adapt to the growing stages of chicken.
- The back cage door can be fully opened which makes the chicken harvesting much easier.
- There is an enhanced supporting frame under each tier of the cage. There will be no sagging of the bottom net.
- The cage is also adopted the hot-dip zinc galvanizing process to anti-rust and extend the service life.
Specification of H type broiler cage
|Tiers||Set Size||Cell Size||Capacity||Birds/Cell||Area/Bird(cm2)||Cage Door|
drinking cups for broilers
automatic feeder hopper
chicken layer egg collection machine